Payroll and Benefits in the Modern Workplace
Your Guide to Payroll and Benefits in the Modern Workplace
For CIPP’s National Payroll Week 2018, we investigated how benefits and payroll work in the modern workplace. There were two keys elements we wanted to explore: whether workplace benefits have an impact on employee engagement, and how recent changes to legislation and processes are having an impact on the ways payroll professionals work.
The guide covers:
- Workplace Pensions as Benefits
- Payrolling Benefits as an alternative to P11Ds
- The most complicated aspects of setting up Benefits
- The impact of the new Childcare Scheme
- Do employee benefits and perks improve employee engagement?
- The best and weirdest workplace perks out there!
Why Choose IRIS?
With 40 years’ experience providing specialist HMRC recognised software and services for a range of businesses, when you choose to join the IRIS family you can be sure you made the right choice.
At IRIS we design all of our own software in-house and use it to run our payroll. This means that we find out about new legislation first, ensuring IRIS clients are one step ahead.
The IRIS Managed Payroll service has an industry-leading average payroll accuracy of 99.9% and we ensure our clients remain compliant by:
- Investing in regular training on the latest payroll legislation
- Running an in-house payroll accreditation scheme
- Provide and manage an auto-enrolment solution
- Supply digital or printed payslips
- Using RTI recognised software
- We have a close working relationship with the HMRC and The Pensions Regulator