New release includes support for academies and extends seamless desktop-to-cloud integration.
IRIS Software Group, the UK market leader in accountancy and payroll software, has announced the latest version of its award-winning integrated solution for accountancy practices.
Available from today, IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.3
introduces a range of new capabilities designed to enhance efficiency. These include further integration with its leading range of cloud based IRIS OpenApps solutions, such as IRIS OpenSpace, its leading document exchange and e-Approval system and IRIS OpenAudit for financial auditing from the cloud.
The new release also supports the preparation of final accounts for academies, ensures full compliance with the latest legislation for UK GAAP and IFRS, and includes improvements to the business tax client accounts area.
Following a successful trial of the new functionality Richard Graham, IT Manager at A C Mole & Sons, said:
“The latest release looks really exciting with improved search functionality within the client browser. I’m particularly excited by the development in IRIS OpenSpace; it’s really bringing the cloud and desktop together. The ability to request approval of tax returns or sets of accounts directly from the IRIS Accountancy Suite as part of our day-to-day working will boost productivity considerably.”
Phill Robinson, CEO of IRIS, said:
“IRIS solutions for accountants are founded on the principle of capturing information once and making that information available to every module in the suite and every member of the practice, In releasing this latest version, we have continued with this approach and further developed integrations with the growing range of cloud-based IRIS OpenApps, concentrating on updates that provide time savings for users while enabling them to drive efficiencies and deliver better service to their clients.”
New capabilities in the spotlight
– This new functionality ensures practitioners can produce final accounts for the UK’s burgeoning list of academies without needing to use any third party software. Complementary to this, IRIS OpenAudit has recently been updated to cater for academies as well, allowing IRIS customers access to a comprehensive solution tailored to the needs of their academy clients.
Enhanced tax capabilities
– The new software release also features new functionality specifically designed to enhance the tax capabilities of accountancy practices. These include improvements to IRIS Business Tax client accounts and the ability to build a consistent user interface to the IRIS Business Tax and IRIS Trust Tax applications.
Integration between IRIS Accounts Production and IRIS OpenAudit
– The new functionality within v11.3 allows auditors to automatically upload client data and trial balance details into IRIS OpenAudit, the UK’s first cloud-based audit solution. This eliminates the need to re-key data manually, thereby saving time and reducing the risk of transposition errors
IRIS Practice Dashboards version 2
– IRIS Practice Dashboards provide an accurate, live reflection of how a practice is performing at any moment. It replaces the time-consuming task of manually inputting data into spreadsheets with an instant graphical snapshot of key performance indicators (KPIs). With v11.3, this functionality is integrated within the IRIS Accountancy Suite and is available as a tab within IRIS OpenPortal.
– This module provides users with summary information of their client-base directly from within the IRIS OpenPortal, and now v11.3 enhances this capability by integrating with IRIS OpenSpace. Simply ‘drag and drop’ documents into the Client Dashboards area which are then sent to the client for e-Approval.
Alongside this, IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.3 also introduces a range of new capabilities specifically designed to deliver enhanced ease of use for accountancy practice customers. With the new version, there is, for example, simplified product licensing and an interactive search option in the client browser. When searching for a client in the database the list will filter dynamically displaying the clients that match the text entered in to the search field.
All IRIS customers can take advantage of a free online webinar
outlining all of the new functionality, which can then be further supplemented by our range of on-site, remote and e-learning training to ensure they are making the most of their solution.
What’s new in IRIS v11.3