IRIS Payroll Year End Training
Our IRIS Payroll Year End Packs will help ensure you are ready to complete your year-end process, stay compliant and move into the new tax year with peace of mind.
Learn more about Payroll Year End Training
Our training packs cover the how, and the why of payroll year end within your IRIS payroll software. Our training pack, available with on demand or live options, also covers all the new payroll legislation for the 2022/23 tax year. Includes your choice of 250 payslips or 100 standard P60s. From £199 + VAT.
How can IRIS help you run a smooth payroll year end and update you on the latest legislation changes?
Payroll year end adds a lot of additional pressure on payroll professionals. For veterans or first timers alike, getting it right first time can be a challenge, however, this year your year-end will inevitably lead to challenges around the CJRS, legislative changes, deadlines, P60’s and corrections.
As an employer running payroll, your key duties are to:
- Report to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) on the previous tax year (which ends on 5 April)
- Give your employees a P60
- Prepare for the new tax year, which starts on 6 April
Our training packs support you to get it right first time, every time.
Choose between 250 payslips or 100 standard P60s
What's included in my training pack?
A guide to help you prepare and process payroll year end including: how to download and install your IRIS payroll software using the Auto Update feature; what tasks do you need to complete; how to perform a year-to-date reconciliation check; how to file RTI year-end return; how to start the 2020/21 tax year; how to publish your P60s.
Earlier Year Update Video
Making corrections to previous years’ payroll is one of the more complex payroll tasks. Our essential video will guide you through all these steps.
Legislation Update Training
Whether you opt for our On Demand video or our Live webinar with Q&A, learn about the Legislation Update for 2020/21 including: Statutory Bereavement Pay, Company Car Tax, Off-payroll Working, Employment Allowance, Termination Payments & Sporting Testimonials, EYU to Previous Year FPS.
Discount vouchers to spend on stationery, training and software
Make your money go further! As part of your Payroll Year End pack, you’ll receive fantastic offers: 20% discount on stationery, training and IRIS HR.
Step-by-Step Guide: to help you prepare and process payroll year end
2022/23 Legislation: All the new legislation for the new tax year
- Multiple NI Changes
- New Veterans NI scheme
- Health and Social Care Levy
- Starter Checklists
- EPS/FPS New fields (Veterans NIC – H & C Levy)
- Freeports – Employers NIC Relief
- AEO Rate Changes
- Statutory/Tax rate changes
Complimentary Stationary (P60’s or Payslips) – IRIS Payroll products only
Year End Installation guides, release notes including new functionality.
Key Payroll Legislation: quick reference guide – including important deadlines
Video recordings: start and stop, rewind and walkthrough year end step by step.
Dedicated time with a consultant (2 hours) to help you perform reconciliation and year end procedures. Only £699+VAT.
- Earlier Year Update video: Making corrections to previous years’ payroll is one of the more complex payroll tasks. Our essential video will guide you through all these steps.
- Video recordings: Watch and re-watch at your own convenience
- Year End Installation guides, release notes including new functionality
- Key Payroll Legislation: quick reference guide – including important deadlines
Year end installation service (limited availability)
A bespoke software installation service which gives you one hour with an IRIS Consultant to help you install and update your software; plus the IRIS consultant will answer all your year end questions.
- No time to update your software during the day? No worries, we have slots available up to 7pm each weekday
- Availability is limited so don’t delay if you want to ensure you have a smooth year end.
Between 9am and 5pm – £100+VAT
After 5pm – £150+VAT
Or Gold Support package
This service provides you with a dedicated named off-site consultant to assist you through the year end process. With the Gold Support Service, you will also have a dedicated priority support phone line and email address.
The Gold Support Service will provide you with:
- A personal service from an experienced technical consultant
- Assistance surrounding any post implementation queries you may have
- Resolutions to any post project queries quickly and efficiently
- A dedicated priority Support Telephone line
- A dedicated priority Support email address
Learn about all changes in legislation that will impact your employees’ payroll
Be confident in preparing and processing payroll year end and EYU
Choose between On Demand or Live training
Receive preferential rates on stationery, training and software