IRIS Keytime Spring 2021 Accountants' Suite released
We are delighted to announce the release of the 2021 versions of our software for accountants. You can get started using the links in this article.
Before installing the update, please download and read our Getting Started guide:
Download the Software here:
If you’re already registered, the software will automatically prompt you to download your new registration codes when the existing ones are about to expire.
Trial Licence Codes
A two week trial licence code is available for any unregistered module you wish to evaluate.
Ensure that you have taken a recent backup of your Keytime data prior to running the update.
Instructions on how to back up can be found here: Backing up your Keytime data.
Running the Update
- Close all Keytime software.
- Download the update by clicking Run (or click Save if you wish to store the file in the network location to update other computers in your office).
- Run the update and follow the on-screen prompts. Click Finish when prompted to close the installer.
- If prompted, restart the PC.
- Run the update on every PC accessing Keytime software (access the update from the network location in step 3 above).
- To check the version number, open any Keytime module, select the Help menu and then select About.
Keytime Accounts Production
Updated to cater for Revised Auditing Standards and updated bulletins (2019/20)
Xero no longer supports an authentication process called OAuth 1.0a, this release contains functionality to allow Accounts Production to continue to integrate with Xero using the latest OAuth version 2.0.
Keytime Company Secretarial
The geographical names list has been updated in line with the recent Countries & Territories additions made by Companies House.
Keytime Corporation Tax
Includes the new CT600L Research & Development supplement (part of CT600 v3) for periods starting on or after 1 April 2015.
Keytime Personal Tax
HMRC have added Self-employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) and Off Payroll Working (OPW) information to the list of sources and details available to import from their systems in order to pre-populated the relevant section(s) of the SA100 tax return. IRIS Keytime Personal Tax has been updated to include the retrieval of this additional information, where appropriate.
Tax legislation and annual updates
- Updated Dividends databases
- Updates to SA100, SA800, SA900, R40 and CT600 forms
- All the updated reports, calculations and rates for the 2020/21 tax year
- Updates to Capital Allowances
CJRS and SEISS (grants and claims)
The product has been updated to cater for all the different types of coronavirus support schemes which are required to be reported on the self-assessment tax return, along with the functionality to report incorrectly claimed grants. This information will be reflected on SA return.
These grants can be categorised into two types:
- HMRC Coronavirus support scheme payments
- Self-Employed income support scheme grant (SEISS)
Keytime Practice Manager
Updated to support the 2021/22 tax year.
This release also provides you with solutions to several issues reported since the last release.