IRIS Keytime Spring 2022 Accountants' Suite released
We are delighted to announce the release of the 2022 versions of our software for accountants. You can get started using the links in this article.
Before installing the update, please download and read our Getting Started guide:
Download the Software here:
If you’re already registered, the software will automatically prompt you to download your new registration codes when the existing ones are about to expire.
Trial Licence Codes
A two week trial licence code is available for any unregistered module you wish to evaluate.
Ensure that you have taken a recent backup of your Keytime data prior to running the update.
Instructions on how to back up can be found here: Backing up your Keytime data.
Running the Update
- Close all Keytime software.
- Download the update by clicking Run (or click Save if you wish to store the file in the network location to update other computers in your office).
- Run the update and follow the on-screen prompts. Click Finish when prompted to close the installer.
- If prompted, restart the PC.
- Run the update on every PC accessing Keytime software (access the update from the network location in step 3 above).
- To check the version number, open any Keytime module, select the Help menu and then select About.
IRIS Keytime Accounts Production
- The taxonomy used to tag submissions has been updated in line with the latest taxonomy versions accepted by HMRC and Companies House.
IRIS Keytime Corporation Tax
- The Government announced 8 new Freeport locations in the November 2020 budget. To allow for claims of enhanced structures and building allowance in these new sites, supplementary pages (CT600M) have been added.
- We have made changes to the following CT600 forms in line with HMRC changes:
- CT600A rate updates from 32.5% to 37.5%
- CT600L updates
- CT600B updates
IRIS Keytime Personal Tax
Tax legislation and annual updates:
- Updated Dividends databases
- Updates to SA100, SA800, SA900, R185, R40 and CT600 forms
- All the updated reports, calculations and rates for the 2020/21 tax year
- Updates to Capital Allowances
IRIS Keytime Practice Manager
- Updated to support the 2022/23 tax year.
This release also provides you with solutions to several issues reported since the last release.