IRIS Payroll Professional Support Guide
IRIS Payroll Professional's structured support process is based on best industry support practices and ensures that your queries are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible, allowing you to get on with payroll.
Our Support Consultants combine Payroll experience with extensive product and process knowledge, to deliver high quality support to you. We know the pressures of business today are unrelenting and through continuous service improvement initiatives, we aim to develop our services in step with these demands. Being a pay roller is often much more than a full-time job and because of this, we make sure our support team are available to you throughout the full working day and even longer during busier periods.
Phone: 0344 264 3711
Online Portal: Contact Support to set your login details for our Client Portal.
Our address is:
IRIS Payroll Professional
40/42 Queens Road
The online portal allows customers to log and track support issues 24/7, 365 days of the year, all issues are allocated an issue number and are routed to our support system and consultants in exactly the same way as phone and email reported issues.
• Your company name, site name and customer reference number
• Your name and the telephone number where you may be reached
• A detailed description of the problem
• Details of your configuration, such as server operating systems, office version
• We deem a problem resolved when:
• We have provided a workaround
• We have agreed to log an enhancement
• We identify the incident is a known problem
• You tell us that the problem is fixed
• The problem is not found to be due to any error in our products
• The problem is found related to an unsupported third-party application
We’re listening to you!