This issue is happening following an updare to Google Chrome.
Please use another web browser or download the pdf document to view it.
These steps will change your default Chrome settings, so that the document is always downloaded:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Copy and paste the following into the address bar: chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments
3. Click on the switch so it turns blue
Fixing the issue going forward
You will need to run through the below steps to resolve the issue where documents are showing blank on OpenSpace when using Google Chrome.
This fix will only work if you have got Iris version 17.3.0 or 17.3.1 installed.
It is recommended to back up the database before running the script. A guide for backing up can be found here
1. Ensure no users are logged into IRIS
2. Right Click on the Iris desktop icon and select open file location
3. Locate isolrpw.dll
4. Rename this file to isolrpwOLD.dll
5. Download and unzip this file
6. Copy the new isolrpw.dll into the IRIS folder
All documents that are generated after these steps have been completed will show correctly in OpenSpace. Previously generated documents will still show blank.
The above fix will be included in the next version of IRIS (18.1.0).