Visit the new IRIS My ePay Window Help Centre
IRIS myePayWindow is a payroll self-service portal, used to securely exchange documents and deliver payroll information to employers and employees.
Employers and employees can view the published documents, in a secure online portal, each using their own separate login details.
Guidance has been produced to support each user group for my ePay Window; Payroll Departments, Employers & Employees. Payroll software guidance is also provided for payroll teams
Payroll Department Guides
Here is guidance for publishing documents and making full use of my ePay Window as an in-house payroll team or bureau.
- Payroll Department Guide to IRIS myePayWindow.
- Payroll department registration and activation of MyePayWindow account.
- Change the payslip template used in myePayWindow.
Product Specific Guides
- Earnie Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
- IRIS Payroll Business Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
- IRIS Bureau Payroll Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
- IRIS Payroll Basics Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
- IRIS GP Payroll Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
- IRIS PAYE-Master Guide to IRIS myePayWindow
Here is guidance for employers for viewing documents, pay analytics and supporting their employees.
IRIS myePayWindow: Employer Tour
Here is guidance for employees on accessing the system and viewing their pay documents.