PTP Winter 2021 release v21.4
Our PTP Suite Winter release version 21.4.25 includes all legislative updates to ensure your ongoing compliance as well as some new features and enhancements, including improved security and performance for VAT Filer, and the resolution of outstanding issues.
PTP Accounts Production (v184.108.40.206)
Audit Report update
In August 2021 the FRC issued a Bulletin for the Illustrative Auditor’s Report, that became effective for accounting periods commencing after 1st February 2020 with filing due after 31st December 2020.
To ensure you remain compliant in this area we have implemented the new prescribed wording for Detecting Irregularities Data Screen section of the Auditors’ Responsibilities for Audit of Financial Statements.
PTP Tax Platform (v21.4.25)
Latest HMRC Online Filing exclusions
Updated to include the latest HMRC Online Filing Exclusions (for Individuals).
PTP VAT Filer (v220.127.116.11)
Improved security - protected clients
PTP VAT Filer already includes an enhanced security feature that mandates user log in. We have now added a feature to enable you to protect sensitive clients.
Refined performance and validations leading to reduced HMRC errors
We have refined the number of calls made to the HMRC APIs by regulating the automatic date parameters, to make the whole data retrieval process more efficient. We have also introduced automatic validation of the VAT Registration Number format to reduce errors of this nature.
PC Share Register (v21.4.3)
The release includes the following enhancements:
- eFiling of Dormant Accounts (Companies House Form AA02)
- an option to view the XML when e-filing Form CS01
- additional validation and checking when importing a new company from Companies House
The following issues have been resolved:
- incorrect Directors/PSC on a company after importing from CH
- PSC Forms cannot be accessed in the Filing Action Reminders for LLPs
- printed Register of PSC Statements appearing without ceased dates if outside date range
- reduced file sizes for printed Forms AA02, DS01 & LL DS01
Note: The 21.4.3 release was made available on the 16th November 2021.