AML: What Does it Mean for You (V1)?
About this webinar:
Given recent global events, and the ever-moving goal posts, carrying out comprehensive AML due diligence is becoming more and more difficult by the day, and professional bodies are cracking down on lax policies and procedures across professional services, not just accountancy.
During this webinar, we will show how software can make client AML compliance, and practice-wide AML compliance, easier to deal with and less onerous.
IRIS Elements AML can help support your AML obligations in a variety of ways, including:
– Client and firmwide risk assessment templates that can be customised by your practice
– Centralised store for all a firm’s policies and procedures
– Actionable dashboards and reminders
– Prospect onboarding process
– Suspicious activity recording
– Comprehensive ID and business checks and reporting
Product Director, IRIS Software Group
Product Specialist, IRIS Software Group