Safeguarding beyond the School Gates
About this webinar:
Safeguarding is the number one priority for staff across the education sector. And school staff receive thorough training and plentiful resources to keep children safe in education.
But safeguarding doesn’t simply stop at the school gates.
We know it’s often difficult to engage families in complementing your safeguarding strategy, which is why we invited special guest speakers to discuss:
- The role of families in safeguarding within education
- The barriers to engaging families and how to overcome them
- Real-life examples of what works well in schools
- The free, parent-friendly resources available to schools
- A live Q&A session – present your questions to our expert panel
Don’t miss out – get instant access now!
Safeguarding Consultant & Trainer, ellasavellboss.co.uk
Head of Local Campaigns, NSPCC
Senior Education Market Specialist, IRIS Software Group