IRIS Elements AML
Keeping you and your
Anti Money Laundering software
with quick-start templates and
audit training storage
From £2.50 per ID check
Onboard new clients your own way
Run AML checks to keep your practice compliant – and get the answers you need for your practice with our customisable ‘Know Your Customer’ checklist. And because it’s part of IRIS Elements cloud platform, it’s all fully remote and linked by one central client list.
Personalise your own home page to see the information that is important to you. Get alerts and reminders about your work and manage your day effectively using our flexible and configurable dashboard widgets:
- Suspicious activity reports
- Know your customer (KYC) assessments
- Risk assessments
- ID checks
- Risk profiles.
Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- IRIS Elements AML makes it easy for you to alert your Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to any suspicious activity
- It captures all the details and supporting evidence required to create a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR).
Know Your Client (KYC) checklist
- Use our default KYC questions which cover all client types, or create your own checklists
- View completed KYC assessments from the dashboard or directly in the client record.
- Complete a firm-wide risk assessment annually for your business to identify key risk indicators
- IRIS Elements AML allows you to create and customise your own templates to suit your business and how you work with your clients.
Bulk ID Checks
- Run an individual ID check at the click of a button. Or, run multiple ID checks in the background while you work. It’s that easy.
- You can quickly set your filters based upon when the ID check is due to expire, the type of entity (prospect, client, contact) and the risk rating of the previous ID check.
- Monitor the cost of ID checks before you submit, so you can budget accordingly.
Secure storage of identity documents
- Upload and keep copies of client ID documents for easy access and organisation
- All uploaded documents are scanned for viruses and malware, and are encrypted for security and peace of mind.
- IRIS Elements will notify you when action has been taken on key events that you’re interested in.
- For example, if a Suspicious Activity Report has been raised and requires review, the MLRO is notified and can take the necessary action.
License pricing is based on the number of clients the customer expects to perform AML duties against.
Checks then cost from £2.50 per check, billed separately.
|Number of clients||Price*|
|*Starting prices when purchased on a 12 month contract.|
|UK ID Checks||£2.50|
|International ID Checks||£3.75|
|UK Company Report||£8.50|
|Non-UK Company Report||£25.00|
Effortless client onboarding
With IRIS Elements AML and Proposal Manager, client onboarding is quick, seamless and saves you about 3.5 hours per client. You can carry out AML checks and create proposals in minutes. Once your proposal is accepted, the engagement letter is generated and can be sent out to the client.
Save an additional 2.5 hours per employee per month by adopting IRIS Elements Practice Management. Initiate workflows and assign tasks with ease, and improve client communication with automatic emails and reminders.
IRIS Elements AML
Why choose IRIS Elements AML software
Run bulk ID checks in the background while you work.
Personalise your AML dashboard to suit your work priorities.
Ready to go
Our out-of-the box KYC questions get you started quickly. You can add your own to suit your business.
We make it easy for you to alert your MLRO, combining all the supporting evidence to create your SAR report.
See what our customers are saying
True to an extent, ID checks and AML compliance is done in a similar way to meet regulatory requirements. The difference here is that Elements AML is fully integrated with the IRIS Elements platform which can take you from creating your proposal through to tax filing and accounts all with the same client list.
IRIS Elements AML is a stand-alone product available to buy online however and whenever you want.