Learn more about IRIS Expat Payroll ModuleIRIS Payroll Professional’s Expatriate module is purpose built for payroll bureaux, financial institutions and international organisations in the UK who need a comprehensive solution for processing the complex requirements of inbound expats and compliance with HMRC EP Appendix 5 and EP Appendix 6 arrangements.
How IRIS Expat Module can help your business:
Processing expatriate payrolls, whether they be Modified, Shadow or just requiring the ability to off-set foreign tax, can be complex and challenging.
Rules and regulations can vary according to an individual’s contractual terms, country of residence or the nature of work. Make a mistake and employers or employees can be exposed to inaccurate liability of tax and/or NI.
- Comprehensive Benefit in Kind pay elements: used as Hypo Tax elements to support Tax Equalisation.
- Offset Foreign Tax option at employee level ensures correct handling of RTI submissions for Appendix 5 situations.
- myePayWindow service allows individuals to access their payslips anywhere in the world 24/7.
Multi-currency pay elements: pay employees in the currency of their choice, with full control over exchange rates and a history of conversion calculations.
Comprehensive gross-up capabilities: select gross-up calculation on an employee-by-employee basis.
Tax Exempt % rate maintained at employee level to allow for variable periods of residency.
Employers NI exemption facility for employees with no UK office.
- Can I use IRIS Expat Module with my existing payroll product?
Currently IRIS Expat Module only integrates with IRIS Payroll Professional.
- Is there an additional charge for IRIS Expat Module?
Yes. The Expat module is an additional add-on you can add to your IRIS Payroll Professional system as needed.