PS Cloud accounting software forms the backbone of the IRIS Financials suite (formerly PS Financials).
Securely hosted in a UK-based data centre, PS Cloud ensures that your files and applications are always available, from any location.
Data at your fingertips
We can get you up and running in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional on-site methods.
Economies of scale enable us to offer a low, quarterly fee with no unexpected additional costs. Eliminate the large upfront capital investment and ongoing staffing, maintenance and running costs of operating your own IT infrastructure.
What PS Cloud can do for you
Delivering 100% scheduled uptime, PS Cloud provides a secure infrastructure and disaster recovery.
Our cloud service is housed in a Tier 3, ISO 27001-compliant data centre, manned 24 hours a day.
PS Cloud also means you can enjoy our highest levels of support. The service can be rapidly deployed.
Gain access to the IRIS Financials suite to manage all your mission-critical administrative data and tasks.
- Access to your files and applications 24/7/365 from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Double-layer authentication and automatic back-ups to a secure secondary location.
- Standby diesel generators, uninterrupted power supplies and multiple redundant data carriers.
- We will proactively manage both your IRIS Financials applications and your IT infrastructure.
- Real-time financial benchmarking, enabling you to compare KPIs with similar organisations.
- Microsoft Office, SQL 2016 and a secure, dedicated server environment with absolutely no shared databases.
PS Cloud benefits
Eliminate IT capital expenditure and maintenance costs
Maximum support for your applications and infrastructure
Low, clearly defined running cost
A dedicated server environment for your organisation with NO use of shared databases
Mission-criticial software suites
IRIS Financials software packages, Microsoft Office Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2016 for your financial data
Reduced operational costs
Stop paying hardware, software, maintenance, energy and IT support costs – let us do the hard work for you
Robust 24/7 security
Organisations receive a dedicated server environment with no shared databases and proactive remote monitoring
You can be up and running in a fraction of the time that it would take to bring your own infrastructure online