Cloud software and solutions to power small businesses
Our software for small businesses lightens the heavy admin workload that comes with day-to-day responsibilities. We simplify complex tasks and automate repetitive ones – all while ensuring compliance with ever-changing legislation. When it comes to HR, payroll and accounting – our small business software has you covered.
Rapid, automated payroll
Managing your payroll – from payslips and pensions, to furlough payments – is accurate, easy, and up to date with latest legislation.
- We’ve a proven track record of payroll experience and CIPP-accredited payroll managers available
- Ensured compliance with Auto-enrolment (AE) and RTI legislation
- Handles multiple payments and deductions, and has in-depth payroll reporting functionality.
Streamline HR processes and cut admin
Flexible and streamlined software to help small businesses through every element of HR management.
- Communicate and engage with your employees, easily and securely, wherever they’re based
- Simplify HR processes, from onboarding and payslips, to holiday booking
- Give employees control of their own data, with an easy-to-use self-service portal
Keeping vital data safe
Our small business software helps you keep precious data and IT assets secure and protected.
- Reliable, secure, and cost-effective IT, with 24-hour support, 7 days a week
- Work securely from anywhere
- Reduce the risk of accidental or planned data leaks
- Encrypt all your data, emails, and attachments
Speedy, efficient bookkeeping
Make bookkeeping a quicker and more efficient process, with our market-leading bookkeeping software for small businesses.
- Share information with your accountant for easy management
- Get paid faster and improve your cashflow
- VAT can be automatically updated and submitted directly to HMRC
Why choose IRIS Software for small businesses?
Streamlined accounting processes
We make small businesses more efficient with powerful reporting and decision-making tools.
Improved HR processes
We provide simplified, automated and flexible Human Resources software to help you manage your workforce.
Make payroll simple
We streamline your payroll responsibilities, so you can easily manage ever-changing legislation while ensuring staff are paid correctly and on time.
We help small to medium-sized businesses communicate more effectively with staff, whether office based or working remotely.
Customer success stories
Regis wanted to centralise and simplify its HR processes across locations but faced challenges in finding the best way to achieve this.
With IRIS, we no longer have to worry about new legislation or updates. The changeover was very smooth and being able to give the carers’ hours on a spreadsheet each month to receive pay records and payslips by return is fantastic.
Solutions for small businesses
- VAT is automatically updated and can be submitted directly to HMRC
- Get paid faster and improve cashflow wherever you are, with online payments
- Data can be shared directly with your accountant for easy management
- Keeps your accounts under control
- Ensures compliance with Automatic Enrolment and RTI legislation
- Simple, online filing of forms with HMRC, including P45s
- Produces automatic month-end P32 summary updates and has in-depth reporting functionality
- Handles multiple payments and deductions
- Saves time and resources by removing complex payroll tasks
- All legislative responsibilities are handled by us
- Payslips, P60s, pensions or other payroll documents are accessible on-demand, from a choice of devices
- No set-up fees or additional technology needed – you just provide us with the data
- Simplifies, automates and enhances your HR processes
- Provides concrete and transparent records of holidays, sicknesses, rotas, overtime and employee details
- Detailed reports can be created simply and quickly
- Compliance is built in, so you’re always up to date with the latest legislation
- Enables easy, effective homeworking by putting your desktop in the cloud
- Reliable, secure, and cost-effective IT with 24-hour support, 7 days a week
- Excellent return on investment, with transparent monthly fees
- Protects your vital data with sophisticated firewalls, two-factor authentication, and other high-level security features
- Saves time and money by simplifying communications
- Improves employee engagement
- You have a complete overview of communications sent and received
- A personalised company microsite hosts resources, attachments and important information, accessible to staff wherever they are