IRIS Keytime Spring 2020 Accountants' Suite Released
We are delighted to announce the release of the 2020 versions of our software for accountants. You can get started using the links in this article.
Before installing the update, please download and read our Getting Started guide:
Download the Software here:
If you're already registered, the software will automatically prompt you to download your new registration codes when the existing ones are about to expire.
Trial Licence Codes
A two week trial licence code is available for any unregistered module you wish to evaluate.
Ensure that you have taken a recent backup of your Keytime data prior to running the update.
Instructions on how to back up can be found here: Backing up your Keytime data.
Running the Update
- Close all Keytime software.
- Download the update by clicking Run (or click Save if you wish to store the file in the network location to update other computers in your office).
- Run the update and follow the on-screen prompts. Click Finish when prompted to close the installer.
- If prompted, restart the PC.
- Run the update on every PC accessing Keytime software (access the update from the network location in step 3 above).
- To check the version number, open any Keytime module, select the Help menu and then select About.
Keytime Corporation Tax
The Finance Bill 2019/20 restricts companies’ use of carried-forward capital losses to 50% of capital gains from 1st April 2020. Companies are allowed unrestricted use of up to £5m capital or income losses each year, meaning the majority are unaffected. Changes to the software to support this restriction have been implemented in this release.
Keytime Practice Manager
- Updated to support the 20120/21 tax year
Getting Started with Keytime
A series of Getting Started videos to help you get started with Keytime are available here.