Learn more about IRIS Holiday Pay ModuleUnlike alternative Holiday Pay solutions, the Holiday Pay Module will automatically calculate and pay the 52-week average weekly earnings as part of the payroll run. The system will calculate both enhanced and contractual holiday, saving you time, effort and the stress of complex manual process.
How can the IRIS Holiday Pay Module help me?
- Define pay elements to include in your Holiday Pay calculation.
- Choose periods to exclude from the 52-week average weekly earnings calculation, such as periods with zero pay of statutory payments.
- Set the default holiday entitlement for enhanced and contractual leave.
- Quickly view the Holiday Pay calculation for individual employees, showing how their average weekly earnings value has been calculated, all included pay periods and any periods excluded from their average weekly earnings calculation.
Complex Holiday Pay, made unbelievably simple
Simplify your Holiday Pay processes, with no more need to perform complex calculations.
Define the pay elements that you want to include in your 52-week average weekly earnings calculation.
Specify the different enhanced and contractual holiday entitlement for individual employees.
No additional manpower needed; the IRIS Holiday Pay Module works whilst you run your normal processes.
Definable Pay Elements
What is and isn’t included in your in 52-week average weekly earnings calculation is completely up to you; with definable pay elements and the ability to choose periods to exclude from the 52 week calculation, it’s automated processing that doesn’t compromise your company policy.
The IRIS Holiday Pay Module allows you to set a monthly divisor for the 52-week average weekly earnings calculation for monthly paid employees.
Not all Holiday Pay is the Same
Specify different enhanced and contractual holiday entitlement for each individual employee, if required, or simply alter it for the relevant members of your team.
IRIS Holiday Pay Module allows you to set the default holiday entitlement for enhanced and contractual leave, ensuring that the information you need is already sat within your payroll, especially when you want it most.
- Is this software compliant?
Assurance and compliance are the primary services of any firm, practice, business or organisation. We understand that you rely on software solutions to get it right, every time – no compromise. Speak to us and find out why IRIS are the leaders in compliant software; call 0344 844 9644.
- How do I buy this software?
Speak to us today about how you can get started with IRIS. Call 0344 844 9644 to discuss your requirements; we’ll help you get started.