What IRIS Personal Tax can do for you:
- Save time and money – Complete self-assessment tax returns with ease and file online at the touch of a button.
- Compliance work made easy and efficient due to amount of data shared and automatic calculations.
- Allows data to be collected direct from client via secure online service at no additional cost using e-Checklists.
- Personal Tax collects data direct from HMRC, reducing the data entry burden.
- Import Trading and Land & Property income/expenses directly from KashFlow or from CSV
IRIS Personal Tax provides instant solutions for:
Producing all supplementary SA100 schedules (except MPs), tax computations, schedules of data and checklists produced
Automating calculations on the data already entered.
Completion and submission of forms P11D, P9D, P11D(b) and P46(car) – it comes with a P11D module included in the price.
Advanced client export/import facilities to support remote working; for example, at a client’s site.
Integration with IRIS Business Tax, IRIS Trust Tax, IRIS Dividend Service, IRIS Payroll, IRIS P11D and IRIS Earnie allows the data already collected to be shared seamlessly with IRIS Personal Tax – drastically reducing the need to re-key information and reducing the risk of error.
IRIS Personal Tax automatically carries out all tax calculations using the data already entered. For example, basis periods, foreign tax credit relief, farmers’ averaging, capital gains tax and top slicing relief, so there is no need for separate tools or manual calculations.
Seamless data collection
E-Checklists mean collecting data is easy and seamless, with clients entering their data and importing directly into Personal Tax. Pre-populates client data direct from HMRC, with the ability to review and compare to figures entered in IRIS before deciding whether to use them. Particularly beneficial since May 2017 when HMRC decided to no longer provide agents with client’s PAYE details.
IRIS Personal Tax is MTD ready. You can set up quarterly periods for trading and land and property income and begin your regular submissions of data to HMRC well ahead of mandation.
- Is this software compliant?
Assurance and compliance are the primary services of any firm, practice, business or organisation. We understand that you rely on software solutions to get it right, every time – no compromise. Speak to us and find out why IRIS are the leaders in compliant software; call 0344 844 9644.
- How do I buy this software?
Speak to us today about how you can get started with IRIS. Call 0344 844 9644 to discuss your requirements; we’ll help you get started.