IRIS Keytime Accountants' Suite Spring 22.1 service pack
The Spring 2022 release service pack of Keytime Accountants’ Suite v22.1.237(b) is now available.
This service pack provides you with solutions to a number of issues reported since the last release. See further details below.
Please note that before you can install this version, you must have installed version 22.1. To check the version, open any Keytime module, select the Help menu and select About.
- The Other Income amount is no longer being disregarded when deciding if the total Turnover is over £85k and therefore the values transferred from Accounts to the Partnership return are now completing the correct set of boxes on the trade pages of the SA800.
- When running a Trial Balance report for Charity Accounts the ‘This filed name is not known’ error message was appearing on screen; this has now been resolved.
- Partnership short, page 2, box 32 - was previously not being completed; this is now resolved.
- SA104F box 16 - was being calculated as zero if a negative amount was entered in box 1; this is now resolved.
- P11D – an incorrect warning message for zero emissions electric cars is no longer being displayed.