Learn more about IRIS Company FormationsIRIS Company Formations checks for availability of the client’s chosen company name, incorporates private companies limited by shares and limited liability partnerships, attaches supporting data documents, and files online. You can save up to £70 per formation when using IRIS Company Formations to file online.
All data used to form companies is stored in the IRIS database and can then be accessed by the rest of the system.
What IRIS Company Formations can do for you:
- Companies House traditional paper form IN01 Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Default wording provided for use with newly formed private companies limited by shares
- Tailored wording on a client-by-client basis or practice-wide
- Save multiple user-defined templates which can be applied to new companies
- Print share certificates and share transfer documents
- A newly formed client can be maintained via any IRIS practice software module, and all the information is already set up i.e. directors and secretaries, registered office and share capital
IRIS Company Formations provides instant solutions for:
Check company name availability and incorporate a private company limited by shares and Limited Liability Partnerships.
Store multiple types of standard wording for easy application to other companies’ Memorandum and Articles of Association, and automatically detect email responses from Companies House and update the status of any pending incorporations.
File a standard incorporation which can save you £30 if submitted electronically (costs £10 electronically or £40 by post, paid directly to Companies House).
File same-day incorporations which can save you £70 if submitted electronically (costs £30 electronically or £100 by post, paid directly to Companies House).
Company Formations eliminate formation agent costs and free up staff time for higher value work through automated, quick and simple incorporation of companies.
Easy to Use
Get started with ease, thanks to the step-by-step formation wizard to guide you on data entry. This enables you to prepare documents quickly and simply using templates, and gives you common forms and standard wording.
These products help to cut your costs. Save up to £27 for every annual confirmation statement filed online and save up to £70 per formation by filing electronically.
Integration with other products in the IRIS accountancy portfolio means any changes automatically trigger the appropriate forms, saving time and improving accuracy.
- Is this software compliant?
Assurance and compliance are the primary services of any firm, practice, business or organisation. We understand that you rely on software solutions to get it right, every time – no compromise. Speak to us and find out why IRIS are the leaders in compliant software; call 0344 844 9644.
- How do I buy this software?
Speak to us today about how you can get started with IRIS. Call 0344 844 9644 to discuss your requirements; we’ll help you get started.