We work with not-for-profit partners, support employees’ charitable projects, and act as a good neighbour in the communities where we’re located.
- We match employee funding for our nominated annual charity. In the last financial year, our staff raised £85,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support, including £30,000 by 17 employees who took on the challenge of scaling Mount Kilimanjaro
- We support employee commitment to their chosen causes with three paid ‘Giving Back’ days a year, on top of their annual holiday entitlement. That’s over 700 days a year donated to helping charities and communities. See how some of our team use their giving back days.
Many people stay with us for the long term, so it’s important to create a stimulating and rewarding work environment. Through regular training and development opportunities, including professional qualifications, we help staff get the most from their careers.
- We encourage our employees to present their views and suggestions at regular forums. It helps us to improve staff wellbeing and the way we do business
- We are developing programmes to encourage the full engagement and active involvement of all our UK employees
- We won a Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For accreditation award in the ‘Ones to Watch’ category, following an overall increase of 6% in our employee engagement levels