The Earnie Customer Conference 2015 @ Twickenham Stadium
The date has been set, the payroll teams are ready and the venue has been announced…
The Earnie Customer Conference on 10th November at the home of English Rugby; Twickenham Stadium!
Before a ball has even been kicked at what is likely to be a monumental Rugby World Cup, we are pleased to announce that you can join the IRIS team at our annual payroll event as well as guest speakers at the Earnie Customer Conference. You will meet The Pensions Regulator, Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals and fellow industry colleagues at the 4th annual Earnie Customer Conference.
The full day event is completely free to attend for Earnie customers, IRIS Payroll Professional customers and those who use our managed payroll. On the day, you will have the opportunity to speak to members of the IRIS Sales, Support, Product and Training teams as well as IRIS SME CEO, Mark Paraskeva.
Missed last years event? Here is a quick taster of what to expect:
Included in the day will be expert sessions which will show you hints and tips within your Earnie software as well as offering you a chance to have your questions answered.
By attending the conference, you will also:
- Discover the latest Earnie software developments (including information on the forthcoming Holiday Pay module)
- Learn from industry experts such as CIPP and The Pensions Regulator
- Keep up-to date with auto enrolment and payroll legislation including re-enrolment
- Find out how IRIS can help you get the most from your payroll software with helpful hints and tips sessions
- Network with fellow Earnie users and payroll professionals
To book your free place at the event, follow the link below.
Seeing as we will be holding the conference at the home of English Rugby, we would just like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of luck to the home nations ahead of the opening weekend of the 2015 Rugby World Cup!