What’s my role as a business adviser? [Free On-Demand Webinar]
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) have released a new on-demand webinar that talks about the role of the business adviser in the auto enrolment process.
The webinar was recorded as part of a live session last week and is now available on-demand from their website and will be made available on YouTube in the near future.
The webinar discusses the following topics:
- Which workers need to be assessed for automatic enrolment
- Worker communications
- Completing the declaration of compliance - and how to avoid fines
- The kind of tasks that employers are asking their advisers for help with
- Your role - what you can and can’t do as an adviser
- How you might help your clients choose a pension and test payroll software
The information available in the webinar will help you as a business adviser make the right decisions for auto enrolment on behalf of your client.
There is also further information on how to find the right pension scheme and also what advice TPR have around choosing certain aspects of a pension provider.
The slides from the presentation are still available for download on the link, too.
To access the free on-demand webinar, click the link below: