The UK’s leading supplier of education software
IRIS Education software is the cornerstone of efficient operations in over 11,000 schools and two-thirds of UK MATs. Including leading providers ParentMail, IRIS Financials, IRIS PlusPay and more, our portfolio of SaaS powers parent engagement, enhances financial management, and supports school leaders to deliver outstanding outcomes for their communities
We’re passionate about maximising outcomes for the education sector
Our education software is designed with the needs of all schools and MATs in mind, driving efficiencies, protecting budgets, ensuring compliance, and enabling school leaders to get on with what they do best – supporting students.
Every year, we process four million online payments for more than 2,000 schools and help over 4,000,000 parents to connect with their child’s school.
Empower back-office productivity
Achieve more and do less every day with software that improves daily operations in education. Automate time-consuming administration and get more from your data with powerful financial, reporting and analytics platforms designed with the needs of schools of all sizes in mind.
- Our innovative finance management suite, IRIS Financials, empowers reporting and supports data-driven financial planning across multiple sites
- Reduce administration with a self-serve HR portal; maintain an overview of staff development, skills gaps, absences and more
- Protect investments and manage workflows with flexible school asset management software
Meet statutory compliance
Whether your school is maintained, an academy or a further education establishment, IRIS Education Software can support you in meeting (and staying ahead of) regulatory and financial requirements.
- Our education management software is developed to meet the needs of multi-site and multi-entity organisations, reducing administration and delivering on complex reporting requirements
- Make informed decisions and plan investments with confidence, using innovative financial management software to predict the impact of expenditure
- Understand the true cost per pupil or student and view a transparent breakdown of the financial position across one or more establishments
Parent engagement and student safeguarding
Reach every family, every day, with parental communications software designed to promote true social inclusivity. For primary schools to large secondary schools and MATs, our education engagement solutions deliver a user-friendly experience for parents, so schools receive a great response when it matters most.
- End-to-end parent engagement solutions deliver on every aspect of your communications needs, from absence management to data collection and reporting
- Simplify parents’ evening with online event management
- Build bespoke surveys and forms to collate parent permissions, data and feedback
Software for all schools and educational establishments
Software for international schools
IRIS Education is the leading technology partner for schools across the UK, Europe, Middle East and East Asia, providing end-to-end operational management for academic achievement, student wellbeing, admissions, and financial administration.
Software for independent schools
Our education software provides parents with platforms to engage with their child’s education. Our portfolio of cloud software and solutions enable flexible working, enabling school staff to securely manage operations anytime, anywhere.
Software for local authorities
We enable better partnerships between local authorities and education institutions, supporting compliance with statutory requirements and ensuring better outcomes for local communities.
Software for virtual schools
We bridge the gap between local authorities and virtual schools. Our secure platform, Looked After Call, enables staff to engage with each other, identify trends, and action early interventions when it matters most.
IRIS Education in practice: first-hand experiences from our customers
Serving a community of nearly 2000 students, the leadership team at Durrington MAT understand the importance of efficient operations and utilise a suite of IRIS Education solutions to streamline every aspect of back-office management. Director of IT Alex Robbins shares his experiences of employing multiple IRIS Education solutions throughout the school day.
With remote working our new normal, school admissions are going to be more difficult to manage – especially when it comes to meeting prospective parents and students. We spoke to Heather Crawshaw, education data intelligence officer at Astrea Academy Trust about her experience with online admissions and how she uses modern technology to bring the process online.