You may have recently seen that we have a fantastic new look and feel. We’ve spent the last year listening to your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve IRIS Cascade HRi even further, and we hope you’re as delighted with the results as we are!
To celebrate the launch of IRIS Cascade HRi, and encourage you to get creative, we’re got an exciting new customer competition for you! Use our flexible new branding options to design your own IRIS Cascade HRi login screen, and you could win a luxury London hotel stay at La Suite West for two people! Additionally, 10 lucky runners up will also receive a luxury hamper.
Simply create your login screen using IRIS Cascade HRi, or freehand draw a version, take a screenshot or photo, and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of winning!
Our judging panel will pick the entries they feel are the most creative and inspiring, and the winners will be announced after the closing date of 31st May 2021.
How does IRIS Cascade HRi differ?
IRIS Cascade HRi is the fully integrated HR and payroll software solution that offers switched-on HR teams unlimited possibilities. All the tools you need to manage a happy and productive workforce are in one centralised system.
We hope you’re already enjoying the brand-new look and feel to the system that you know and love! Customisable branding options make it easy to reflect your brand personality and values.
Full Terms and Conditions
Competition rules to stand a chance of winning a London hotel stay for two at La Suite West including breakfast.
Welcome to the IRIS Cascade competition (the “competition”) conducted by IRIS Software Group (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to current IRIS Cascade customers on the new cloud UI version of IRIS Cascade.
2. To enter the competition participants need to design an entry for their log in screen and email it to email@example.com.
3. A person may only enter once but multiple people from a business may enter.
4. The winner will be chosen by a judging panel who is comprised of IRIS employees and Gemma Daley, Head of Design, Consumer Servicing and Branch Transformation at Lloyds Banking Group.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
7. By entering the competition, you agree that your entry may be used for promotional reasons before the competition’s closing date.
2. 10 runners up will receive a hamper with assorted goods.
3. The winner will be notified and the prize will be delivered to the winner by 30 June 2021.
4. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner.
6. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
8. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
2. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail and the prize winners’ name will be published on the competition websites and social media.
4. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
2. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
3. The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
6. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of the country in which you live.
8. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. As this clause is non-exclusive, you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.